You can contact the Interpreting and Translating Centre on 1800 280 203 at any time.
Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30am - 5pm. During this time, ITC is able to respond to all general enquiries, booking requests, translation quotes and provide interpreting and translating services across all areas.
Outside of these times, ITC also offers emergency interpreting services to established clients including:
- Face-to-face interpreting
- Two-way phone interpreting (3 way facility only available during office hours)
1800 280 203 is a toll free number and once connected you will need to use your key pad to answer the following questions so as to direct you to the correct area for your enquiry.
- Press 1 to book a face-to-face interpreting session or enquire about an existing interpreter booking
- Press 2 to book a phone interpreting session
- Press 3 for a document translation quote or a general translation enquiry
- Press 4 for accounts and other general enquiries
Alternatively, you can book online by clicking the "Make a Booking" button on the ITC front page.
Other Contact Information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Facsimile: (08) 8226 1992
- Post: GPO Box 292 Adelaide SA 5001
- Located at: Level 4, 44 Pirie Street, Adelaide
- For Medical Emergencies, phone 000
- For Mental Health Emergencies, phone 131 465
- For Aboriginal Interpreter Service, email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (08) 8999 2062
- For Deaf Can Do - Auslan interpreters, phone B/H (08) 8100 8200 or A/H 0417 233 369
We like to know how our professionals work with you and that you are satisfied with our interpreters and translators.
For that reason we ask you to let us know how we are doing.
Feel free to provide any feedback in the feedback form.